Popular Posts

The Possets Blog. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 15, 2011

ALTERNA

    Alterna

    Alterna Professional Haircare creates groundbreaking formulas that set the industry standard for the finest luxury haircare products in the world.

    Alterna continues to shape the future by staying one step ahead of technology, by capturing the essence of indulgence, and most of all by taking imaginative leaps to give our customers not what we think they want, but what they never though possible.


    Alterna Caviar Moisture Anti-Aging
    Shampoo & Conditioner


    alterna caviar anti-ageing overnight hair rescue

    After telling my hairdresser that I desperately wanted long luscious locks, she immediately recommended this Alterna Caviar treatment. She promised that it would repair any damaged ends and encourage my hair to grow. I was a bit hesitant at first because it is quite pricey, but I figured that after punishing my hair for so long with dyes after dyes, it was about time I gave it a little TLC. So, with this treatment, you are supposed to put five pumps-worth into your hair before bed, leave it to work its magic overnight and then wash it out in the morning. For me, this sounded perfect as I'm not a massive fan of twiddling my thumbs in the shower waiting for a treatment to work.


    I have been using this hair rescue treatment 2-3 times a week for a few weeks now, and I love it. I love that it dries instantly in my hair, without leaving any messy residue on my pillow. whilst giving it a soft, silky feeling in the morning. I love how it really is rescuing my hair out of a deep dark slumber and bringing it back to life. Out of all the hair treatments that I have used so far, this has to be at the top of my list in terms of ease of use and brilliant results. The only thing I'm not so keen on, is the price. It's £36 for a 100ml bottle from www.lookfantastic.com. But to be honest, I think the bottle could last you quite a while. If your hair desperately needs rescuing, then I would definitely recommend this product.

    ~ Alterna~


    An extensive line renowned for the concept of enzyme
    therapy. Alterna uses the richest ingredients available such as
    hemp seed oil, caviar, and white truffle to produce the
    finest product line avaliable.
    Your hair will never look and feel better!

    Alterna Hair Products: Shampoo, Conditioner & Styling Products

    Alterna Hair Products, Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Products.

    The Science of Skincare for Hair

    Renowned for the concept of Enzymetherapy® along with its groundbreaking formulations and unsurpassed product performance, Alterna Hair Products has set the industry standard for the finest hair care products available. Forward thinking, trend savvy and a step ahead of ever-evolving technology, Alterna is an independent beauty company dedicated to ensuring the success of professional stylists worldwide.

    Alterna Hair Products creates groundbreaking formulas that set the industry standard for the finest luxury haircare products in the world. We continue to shape the future by staying one step ahead of technology, by capturing the essence of indulgence, and most of all by taking imaginative leaps to give our customers not what we think they want, but what they never thought possible.

    The Alterna Hair Product Line is comprised of Caviar, Bamboo Smooth, Bamboo Shine, Bamboo Volume, Hemp, Life and Ten. They also have many great styling products including their hair sprays and treatments.

    Source URL: http://possets.blogspot.com/2011/09/alterna.html
    Visit The Possets Blog for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List